[Orgmode] org agenda search goes to wrong target location

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [Orgmode] org agenda search goes to wrong target location
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 17:01:36 -0700

Very often, when I do a keyword search in the agenda (m-x
agenda RET s), org-agenda-switch-to (RET) goes to the wrong
location in the target file.  To sync it, the easiest way that I have
found so far is
to open all agenda buffers, kill all agenda buffers, open
all agenda buffers, and run the search again.

Is there an easier way?

Thanks.

--
Myalgic encephalomyelitis makes you die decades early (Jason
et al. 2006) and suffer severely.  Conflicts of interest are