[Orgmode] Org-mode and GPG (EasyPG)

From: Kyle Sexton
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-mode and GPG (EasyPG)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:09:23 -0500

Currently I'm using org-mode with EasyPG and it works great.  Files
created with filename.org.gpg are automatically encrypted before being
saved, and it automatically knows to use org-mode for the file.

The one issue I'm having is with the Agenda view.  If I try to pull a
global agenda list and include encrypted files org-mode chokes because
it doesn't know to decrypt before hand.

This isn't a bug in org-mode by any means, but do other people have a
solution they've come up with for this?  Hopefully I'm not the only
one encrypting my note. :P

--
Kyle Sexton