Re: [Orgmode] Re: More conspicous header lines

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: More conspicous header lines
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:04:12 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Paul Mead <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>>

>>> Please people vote.  It's a tiny change but since we all have different
>>> preferences for such things, it's good to have a sense of what everyone
>>> thinks...
>>
>> What are we voting for, to make this *possible* or *default*?
>
> Default.

FWIW: my reticence to make this the default is that for some function
(e.g. org-agenda-set-restriction-lock) Org highlights headings and in
these cases, Org only highlights to the end of the heading, not to the
end of the entire line.

These kind of functions highlight the headings *temporarily* so I think
it's okay to permanently highlight the entire line when org-level-* has
a background value...  but maybe it somehow breaks visual consistency,
I'm not sure.

--
 Bastien