Re: [Orgmode] Unnecessary comma escapes in HTML export of #+INCLUDE file

From: Hsiu-Khuern Tang
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Unnecessary comma escapes in HTML export of #+INCLUDE files
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:35:05 -0700

* On Wed 07:50AM +0000, 22 Jul 2009, Bastien (address@hidden) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> "Tang, Hsiu-Khuern" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > If I include a file in my Org file, say using
> >
> > #+INCLUDE: "script.sh" src sh
> >
> > and export to HTML, the included file shows up as a <pre> block, which is
> > nice.
> > However, a leading comma is put in front of every line that starts with a #,
> > even those with leading whitespace.  I understand that a comma is used to
> > escape # in the first column of literal examples, to distinguish from Org
> > comment lines.  (This escaping is no longer strictly necessary, since the
> > #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE block can now be indented.)
>
> I cannot reproduce this.
>
> Which version of Org are you using?

I'm using 6.28trans.  Can you try to reproduce this using these two files:

File 1: a.org
* test

#+INCLUDE: "a.sh" src sh

File 2: a.sh
#!/bin/sh

 ## shell comment
echo "This is a test"

If I export a.org to HTML, the output has a comma before " ## shell comment"
(but none before "#!/bin/sh", so maybe only lines with leading whitespace
before a # are affected).

Actually, the problem shows up even when exporting to ascii:

Author:  <address@hidden>
Date: 2009-07-22 10:31:37 PDT

Table of Contents
=================