[Orgmode] Unnecessary comma escapes in HTML export of #+INCLUDE files

From: Tang, Hsiu-Khuern
Subject: [Orgmode] Unnecessary comma escapes in HTML export of #+INCLUDE files
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 18:13:05 -0700

If I include a file in my Org file, say using

#+INCLUDE: "script.sh" src sh

and export to HTML, the included file shows up as a <pre> block, which is nice.
However, a leading comma is put in front of every line that starts with a #,
even those with leading whitespace.  I understand that a comma is used to
escape # in the first column of literal examples, to distinguish from Org
comment lines.  (This escaping is no longer strictly necessary, since the
#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE block can now be indented.)

For included files, could we not add the escaping commas?  Thanks for
considering!

--
Best,
Hsiu-Khuern.