Re: [Orgmode] orgstruct minor mode

From: Dan Davison
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] orgstruct minor mode
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:14:56 -0400

Maurizio Vitale
<address@hidden> writes:

> Is anybody working on making orgstruct work with programming modes (or
> other modes that require the org "markup" to be hidden in comments)?

Have a look at this recent thread

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/15421/match=org+style+folding

in particular the posts by Michael Zeller and Sébastian Vauban, starting
with

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/15427/match=org+style+folding

 in which they develop really nice org-style folding (and headline
 faces) for elisp code (based on original code by Tassilo Horn I
 believe).

The thread also contains discussion of org babel which provides a
different (literate programming) approach: the code is in source blocks
in an org file and extracted when needed.

Dan