Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: javascript expand collapse

From: Xin Shi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: javascript expand collapse
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 20:55:35 -0400

Hi Bastien,

I'm sorry that I didn't explain it clearly. Here is what I mean. For instance, one can  open this page:

http://orgmode.org/Changes.htm

All one can do is to click the sections and read each pages. If a certain page turns out to be very long, there is no easy way to make it shorter in the first place, then click on the needed parts.  One might say that you can always put those into different sections, but I think it's just another option for people.  If it sounds too complicated, we can just leave with this and wait until more people need ... :)

Thanks!

Xin

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Xin,

Xin Shi <address@hidden> writes:

> In my opinion, there is no directly contradict with Sebastian's design, they
> are targeting to different tasks. It'll be nice it we can include both ... :)

But...  to me clicking on the title or clicking on a small button would
achieve the same function: i.e. unfold the section.  I don't see where
there are two different tasks - but maybe I don't understand :/

--
 Bastien