[Orgmode] Interaction problem with org-protocol.el

From: Keith Lancaster
Subject: [Orgmode] Interaction problem with org-protocol.el
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:02:59 -0500

There seems to be an interaction issue with org-protocol. I discovered that my remember throws a "wrong type argument: listp, 5" if I have org-protocol included. Removing it fixes the problem.

The debugger gives this -
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp 5)
  org-current-time()
  org-remember-apply-template()
  run-hooks(remember-mode-hook)
  remember-mode()
  remember(nil)
  org-do-remember()
  org-remember(nil)
  call-interactively(org-remember)

I'm new to emacs, so I have no clue what is happening, but perhaps someone can see if this is a real issue. I'm on OS X Leopard with Carbon emacs 22.3.1.

Keith Lancaster
address@hidden