[Orgmode] Re: [22] [newbie] install remember?

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [22] [newbie] install remember?
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 07:47:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hey ;)

Tom Roche <address@hidden> writes:

> ** where should I have read which remember I need to install?
>    (presuming I do)

Have a look at http://orgmode.org/manual/Remember.html#Remember or
in your local org documentation s.v. 9. Remember.

If anything remains unclear, do not hesitate to ask again ;).

Any suggestions, where you would have expected this information?

Maybe a sentence like:
 "Orgmodes functionality is vastly improved by the remember package,
 which is not included in emacs 22. The installation of Remember Mode is
 covered in <Link> Chapter 9 </Link>."
could be added to 1.2 or 1.3 of the orgmanual ...

On the other hand, imho its not that hard to find ...