[Orgmode] Keeping trailing blank lines of remember notes

From: Michaël Parienti
Subject: [Orgmode] Keeping trailing blank lines of remember notes
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 10:34:18 +0200

Hi,

Is there a way, with a configuration setup, to tell remember to keep
the trailing blank lines of a remember note?

I like to have my entries like this, with two blank line between each
of them:

* Item 1
Blah Blah

* Item 2
Blah Blah

When I create entries with remember, even when my notes end with two or
more blank lines, I get:

* Item 1
Blah Blah
* Item 2
Blah Blah

This is too compact for me.

I use the 6.27a-1 version of org-mode (the debian package).

Thanks

--
Michaël Parienti
gpg:        D4C8 F73D A000 71C7 44EF  27E6 8982 4991 7126 3CE3