Re: [Orgmode] problems cloning using the http protocol

From: Dias Badekas
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] problems cloning using the http protocol
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:49:10 +0300

I was under the impression that downloading/pulling only the changes
from git (even with the *dumb* http method) would be "better" than
getting repeatedly the whole archive.

According to some posts on this thread, maybe the above assumption is
not correct with git. is that right ?

Still, it seems simpler to just do a "git pull" instead of going thru a
download, unpack cycle