Re: [Orgmode] Comments in Org-mode

From: Manuel Amador
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Comments in Org-mode
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:23:23 -0700

Samuel,

Thanks for replying. The thread that you mentioned however, seems to
be concerned with a different issue.

My issue shows up not just in a line right after a commented line, but
could happen anywhere later in the text. That is, after the
comment-region command is used, every time a new line is automatically
created, it starts with #.

Manuel