[Orgmode] org-export-blocks

From: Simon Mullis
Subject: [Orgmode] org-export-blocks
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:06:29 +0200

Hi All,

I'm looking at org-export-blocks; specifically exporting ascii
diagrams with ditaa.

I've got my diagram, I'm in org-mode. How can I actually start the
export?  C-c C-e does not give me the option to export anything other
than "the usual suspects" (html, calendar, ascii etc etc)... I know
the diagram works fine running ditaa directly.

I'm using org-mode 6.14 and Gnu/Emacs 23.0.91.1(Ubuntu Jaunty)

Thanks in advance for any pointers or tips

SM