[Orgmode] Agenda export to html error

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: [Orgmode] Agenda export to html error
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 17:10:36 +0200

Hello,

When I try to export my agenda view to html (C-x C-w test.html), I get
an "Invalid face" error in the minibuffer and no output file. The
Message buffer tells me "face-attribute: Invalid face".

Exporting to postscript works well though.

I have tried with and without setting org-todo-keyword-faces with no
success.

Would anyone have a clue about this problem ?

Thanks,

--
Nicolas Goaziou