Re: [Orgmode] further on compiling development version of org-mode witho

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] further on compiling development version of org-mode without make command
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 12:19:52 +0200

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:
> Hello again,

Thanks Eric!

Here is the same with some more additions.

1.) Ensure a slash is appended to the directory (i.e. do not create
    ~/.emacs.d/org/lisporg-install.el)
2.) Optionally, do not compile the sources, but create the
    org-install.el file. Will this work?
3.) Take an optional argument: the directory to be compiled.
4.) Fix the bug in my previous mail: only existing files can be
    deleted...

As a next step, we could as well drop the usage of dired, right?

  Sebastian