[Orgmode] Re: export timestamp in headline

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: export timestamp in headline
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 06:08:44 +0200

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Jul 7, 2009, at 3:54 AM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

On Jul 6, 2009, at 1:10 PM, henry atting wrote:

Hmmm, lets try to guess what the variable name might be.....

something starting with "org-"
something containing "stamp"
something containing "toc"

M-x apropos-variable RET org.*stamp.*toc.* RET

http://www.pdsys.org/blog_files/WallE-Tada.mp3

:-)

Hmm the docstring for this variable feels backwards to me.

org-export-remove-timestamps-from-toc

If this is a boolean I'd think that if it's true then you are removing
the timestamps (ie it's a directive to remove timestamps from the toc)

but the docstring seems to be the reverse.

If nil, remove timestamps from the table of contents entries.

Just my 2 cents :)

-Bernt