Re: [Orgmode] indent list item and change list type automatically

From: Raffi R
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] indent list item and change list type automatically
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 18:26:48 -0400

Hello,

Here is the current jot-mode (I think...the latest version is at my
lab and is, I think, much less buggy when it comes to showing levels)
along with some documentation and a lot of TODOs. It's pretty dirty,
and I'd greatly appreciate input. When people think it's at a
releasable state, I'll put it up on Worg/EmacsWiki.

Thanks,
- Raffi.