[Orgmode] :link-up, :link-home

From: Kyle Sexton
Subject: [Orgmode] :link-up, :link-home
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 14:52:05 -0500

What is the proper format for those variables?  I've tried to set them several different ways:

http://www.sitename.com
index.html
"http://www.sitename.com"
"<a href="">
But nothing seems to change in my exported files.  I've also tried setting them through the org file's local customisations (#+LINK_UP, etc..)

The variable description that I found in emacs help says:

Documentation:
Where should the "UP" link of exported HTML pages lead?

Is there another help section I can use that would give me an example of proper formatting?

Thanks!

--
Kyle Sexton