[Orgmode] Using simple css in HTML export

From: Charles Howard
Subject: [Orgmode] Using simple css in HTML export
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 18:38:49 +0000

Hi. I thought it would be a simple matter to make use of a css file in html
export.

At the top of my file I put

#+LATEX_CLASS: myarticle
#+TITLE: Directory skeleton
#+AUTHOR: Study
#+STYLE:

but no result. I did Cc-Cc, closed down and reopened.

Am I doing something stupidly wrong? I can't see anything about this in the
archive.

I'm still at the `late novice' stage and would really appreciate help.

Charles

With Windows Live, you can organise, edit, and share your photos.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/