Re: [Orgmode] Changing way hlines in tables are exported?

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Changing way hlines in tables are exported?
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 12:52:01 +0200

> On Jun 30, 2009, at 4:15 PM, Rainer Hansen wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I wonder if there is an easy way to change the style of the "exported" hlines
>> in tables. This should not only be possible per table but per single hline,
>> e.g. the first hline should be thick and in blue, the next two one are
>> ordinary ones and the third should be thick and red. This should be possible
>> for HTML, LaTeX and other export formats.
>
> Not currently,  I guess this would need a look by CSS exports.  Org
> uses the hlines to define different <tbody> groups.
> We could probably assign classes to them, but I don't have a recipe
> on how to do this differently on a per-table base.  Would get complex,
> it would require new #+ inbuffer settings.

Well, this is possible already:

  #+ATTR_HTML: class="tableTypeA"
  | Table Header |
  |--------------|
  | Simple rows  |
  | Table Foot   |

CSS:

  table.tableTypeA thead { /* styles for the thead ... */ }
  table.tableTypeA thead tr { /* styles for <tr> in thead ... */ }
  table.tableTypeA thead td { /* styles for <td> in thead ... */ }

  table.tableTypeA tbody { /* styles for the thead ... */ }

  table.tableTypeA tfoot { /* styles for the thead ... */ }