Re: [Orgmode] Shotcut Icon and PDF problem in the HTML output

From: Xin Shi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Shotcut Icon and PDF problem in the HTML output
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:22:56 -0400

Hi Nick,

I tested on another machine with Debian 5.0 /Iceweasel 3.0.6. It can produce the PDF file but the icon is still missing.

Xin

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
Xin Shi <address@hidden> wrote:

> Yes. My broser works on the same page a few weeks ago.
>
> I tested on other sites, it is OK.  I also tried on the orgmode homepage,
> same error.

I see neither of the problems you see: the icon is in the proper place and
the PDF of the org home page is readable by both xpdf and acroread. But note
that Carsten fixed something having to do with (I'm guessing) with org-info.js,
that was causing the navigation sidebar of the manual to be absent. That may
have fixed the problems that you see, too? In any case, it's worth rechecking.

Thanks,
Nick