[Orgmode] Reminder Windows. Was Timestamp question

From: Louis A. Turk
Subject: [Orgmode] Reminder Windows. Was Timestamp question
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:20:09 +0800

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Louis A. Turk <address@hidden>
To: Eric S Fraga <address@hidden>
Subject: Reminder Windows. Was Timestamp question
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:41:13 +0800

On Sat, 2009-06-27 at 11:54 +0100, Eric S Fraga wrote:
> At Fri, 26 Jun 2009 23:10:52 +0800, Louis A. Turk wrote:
> >
> > 2. I would also like a reminder window to pop up 15 minutes before the
> > meeting starts.
>
> Bernt has answered your first question.  For this one, have a look at these
> links:
>
> ;; and from RichardRiley's entry: http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/OrgMode-OSD
> ;; and from Nick Dokos: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/5271
>
> (from my comments in my .emacs which sets up org-mode for window
> popups) which interface org-mode, Emacs's own appointment mechanism
> and on-screen display features in Linux.
>
> HTH.

Eric,

Many thanks for the links!

I'm trying out OrgMode-ODS, so far it is not working. The following
error message may be related:

ServerError: <class 'xml.parsers.expat.ExpatError'>: not well-formed
(invalid token): line 1, column 62

But I'm not sure, as I also see a problem in Agenda view. Note the
middle  line below:

Friday      9 January 2009
  projects:   13:14...... DONE Page layout
Saturday   10 January 2009

Perhaps I've entered some data wrong or something. I've planned several
year in detail, so there is lots of data.

When I try to view past weeks in Agenda view, I get this:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Before first headline at position
3361 in buffer anniversaries.org")
  signal(error ("Before first headline at position 3361 in buffer
anniversaries.org"))
  error("Before first headline at position %d in buffer %s" 3361
#<buffer anniversaries.org>)
  byte-code("ÀÁ`p#‡" [error "Before first headline at position %d in
buffer %s"] 4)
  org-back-to-heading(t)
  org-get-todo-state()
  byte-code("Æ Ç•Sbˆ`ÈÉ!ˆ     `{ÊË!ƒ#

There is more to the above quote, but everything past the byte code
didn't paste.

Here is the line in question from the anniversary file:

%%(diary-anniversary 06 25 1993) Tryphena & Kristian married %d years
ago.

Help from anyone will be appreciated!

Lou