Re: [Orgmode] Problem with org-info.js?

From: Xin Shi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problem with org-info.js?
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 21:03:09 -0400

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for the explanation! I guess one reason for me to spot that is I use org to publish all my working notes into HTML and use it on our group meetings all the time :)

By the way, for the org-info-src.js and org-info.js, is the "white spaces" only difference between them? We can probly keep the version number in the org-info.js, so that people are easier to follow.

Thanks again!

Xin

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 5:49 PM, Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> wrote:
Xin Shi <address@hidden> writes:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> Thanks for your quick fix.
>
> Just curious, what was the problem before?

getElementsByTagName() is not recursive when called on certain HTML
elements. I had to use `document.getElementsByTagName("a");' instead to
catch links inside list elements. Before I did that for each sections
block level elements (the headline and the <div id="text-sec-2.2"...>).

I wonder how no one noticed that for such a long time :) links in a list
is not too strange...

> Shall I just download the new js file?

Yes. Nothing else has changed, just added that fix.

It looks as if some more stuff has changed sometimes, because I minify
the script. That leads to bigger chunks if you diff it. The diff of the
org-info-src.js file shows what has actually changed.

Best wishes

  Sebastian