Re: [Orgmode] Inconsistent exporting of underscore character

From: Bob Kline
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Inconsistent exporting of underscore character
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 11:07:53 -0400

Eddward DeVilla wrote:
You can put an OPTIONS line in you file.

        #+OPTIONS ^:nil
        Turn off superscript/subscript

or, my prefered

       #+OPTIONS ^:{}
       Works for foo^{bar} & foo_{bar}
       but not foo^bar & foo_bar

This is in "12.3 Export options" of the org manual.

Perfect! I looked, but obviously not carefully enough (I think I was too focused on looking for occurrences of the word 'underscore' and didn't think outside the box as much as I should have). Thanks!

--
Bob Kline
http://www.rksystems.com