Re: [Orgmode] Plain list structured editing question

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Plain list structured editing question
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 11:41:59 +0200

Hi Steve,

you are right this is an inconsistency.  Structure-editing
plain lists always does do the entire plain-list-subtree.

I distinctly do remember that I had a reason for doing it like this.

I can unfortunately not remember what this reason was.
Part of it may be handling different bullet types.

Fixing this would require more focus time that I have
on my hands now.

- Carsten