[Orgmode] Timestamp question

From: Louis A. Turk
Subject: [Orgmode] Timestamp question
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 23:10:52 +0800

Hi,

I've been using org-mode for several weeks now, and like it very much.
Many thanks to the developers!

The following doesn't work, but will give you an idea of what I'm trying
to do.

Meeting <%%(diary-float t 2 1) 13:00>--<%%(diary-float t 2 1) 15:00 +1m
+3d>

1. I need a repeating time/date range for the first Tuesday of each
month, with a 3 day warning period before the meeting.

2. I would also like a reminder window to pop up 15 minutes before the
meeting starts.

3. My ultimate goal is to have a report tell me how many hours are left
in a work week after all the hours consumed by meetings and other
non-project activities are subtracted.

Are these things possible? If yes, how?

Lou