[Orgmode] Re: Release 6.28

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Release 6.28
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 09:14:46 +0200

On Jun 25, 2009, at 9:10 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

Changes in Version 6.28
=======================

Bulk action
============

You can now use the `s' key to select entries in the agenda.
When one or more entries have been selected, the `B' key will
execute an action on all selected entries.  I believe this bulk
action makes mainly sense for the commands that require answering
interactive prompts.  So far the supported actions are

- Refile all selected entries to a single destination
- Archive all selected entries
- Set the TODO state of all selected entries, bypassing any
  blocking or note-taking.
- Add or remove a tag to/from all selected entries

We can add more actions, if you convince me they make sense.

Note that this new command is not yet tested well and has
destructive potential.  Please test it under appropriate
security measures, i.e. backups or git-protected files.

- Carsten