Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-icons.el

From: Nicolas Girard
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-icons.el
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 00:55:56 +0200

2009/6/24 Bastien <address@hidden>
Nicolas Girard <address@hidden> writes:

> After a little experimentation, I ended up with the results shown in
> these screenshots [1] [2].

Actually you convinced me that icons can be nicely blended into on Org
buffer.

Now, *this* is a good news !

Would you be okay if I post these screenshots on the dedicated
Worg page (org-screenshots.org) or you prefer to post better ones later?

Please do whatever you want with any of the present or forthcoming screenshots.
I don't intend to create additional icons in the next few days ; but I'll be more than happy to produce additional screenshots on request. Just send me the .org file.

Cheers,
Nicolas

PS: the mail server didn't allow me to attach my screenshots to my original mail :-/