[Orgmode] Re: Orgmode for research information management

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Orgmode for research information management
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:16:57 +0100

Graham Smith writes:
> [...]
> That is all really useful and given me several things to think about,
> and some thing to check out how to do. I'm just trying as far as
> possible to get the structure right at the beginning.

Actually, if nothing else, I think a very appealing aspect of org-mode
is its flexibility.  Even if you have the wrong structure at the
beginning, it's really easy to fix later.  Re-organisation (moving
headlines, for instance) is trivial *and* as org-mode has the full
power of emacs and is text based, making global changes are just as
trivial.

It's this flexibility that encourages one to simply jump in and use it
and the benefits then quickly make you wonder how you got along
without it!