Re: [Orgmode] Re: Inline images in latex

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Inline images in latex
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 06:15:44 +0200

On Jun 22, 2009, at 8:38 PM, Arne wrote:

Arne <freyberger.arne <at> cox.net> writes:

I am not able to get the inline images including in the exported latex output. The raw latex contains an \href{}{} instead of \includegraphics. I have
verified that pdflatex is the latex to pdf process
and the the appropriate image
file extensions are in the org-export-latex-inline-image-extensions.

Carsten,
I've tracked it down to an underscore in the filename. Almost all my filenames have an underscore in them, a habit I should probably break. The first
command works where as the second line results in an "href".

 [[./data/linacE.jpg]]      # works, results in \includegraphics

 [[./data/linac_energy.jpg]]   # does not work, results in \href

The jpg files are identical.

If this is easy to fix, that'd be great, otherwise I move to bumpy names.

This was a bug, fixed now.  Thanks!

- Carsten

Thanks for a great tool!
Arne