[Orgmode] Lisp Link type for Org mode

From: Jonathan Arkell
Subject: [Orgmode] Lisp Link type for Org mode
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:40:06 -0400

Hey everyone

I've added a very simple link type to Org.  This is descendent from Sacha
Chua's lisp link plugin for planner, and works the same way.

This is a great way to make active buttons inside of your org mode files.  I am
not sure how well it would export however.  I'm okay with it going into the org
contrib directory, or being added to one or both of the contributed lisp eval
files.

Enjoy!

Jonathan Arkell
Sr. Web Developer
Inspired by Drum + Bass, Scheme, Kawaii

402 - 11 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
t: 403.206.4377

www.criticalmass.com

The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be
read only by the individual or entity named above or their designee. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete or destroy any copy of this message.