[Orgmode] Re: tags-tree question

From: Pete Phillips
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: tags-tree question
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:53:13 +0100

Hi Bernt

 Bernt> That works for todo list searches only (not tags).  There is a
 Bernt> new variable org-agenda-tags-todo-honor-ignore-options which you
 Bernt> can set which I think does what you are looking for.  I have
 Bernt> this set to t in my setup.

Thanks for that.

As far as I can determine this stops any scheduled/deadlines appearing
*ever*.  I want them to appear in my lists 30 days (for example)  before
their scheduled/deadline date.

When you wrote:
>     Bernt> This keeps all tasks with a schedules or deadline date out of
>     Bernt> the list of tasks when searching for next tasks and by
>     Bernt> default deadlines show up on the agenda 30 days before they
>     Bernt> need to be done.

Did you mean a custom agenda, or only the main agenda ?

My requirement is to have them start appearing in my custom agendas
nearer the time.

Cheers
Pete