[Orgmode] error starting the agenda with stuck projects enabled

From: Eraldo Helal
Subject: [Orgmode] error starting the agenda with stuck projects enabled
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 19:39:01 +0200

I get an error while starting the agenda if I have my stuck projects
string active (not quited out)

The Backtrace is attached to this email.

Org-version: "6.27trans"
Emacs-version: "23.0.91.1"
I used the uncompiled version of org-mode (C-u M-x org-reload)
If I leave the stuck project definition commented out, then the agenda
starts up as intended.
I have tested many variants of the stuck project code line... but this
does not seem to be the problem.

(setq org-stuck-projects '("+PROJECT/-FINISHED-STOPPED" ("TODO"
"ACTION" "WAITING" "PROJECT") nil "" ))

> org-stuck-projects is a variable defined in `org-agenda.el'.
> Its value is
> ("+LEVEL=2/-DONE"
>  ("TODO" "NEXT" "NEXTACTION")
>  nil "")

It would be great if someone could help me find and fix this problem.

Thanks and greetings,
Eraldo