[Orgmode] Volunteer wanted for administration of emacs-orgmode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Volunteer wanted for administration of emacs-orgmode
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:21:05 +0200

Hi all,

Paul Rivier is one of the two[1] moderators of emacs-orgmode, i.e. one if the two great guys that make sure any mail arriving on our list from non- subscribers
is passed through timely, but only if it is relevant and no spam.

Paul says that he would like to be relieved of this task because he'll
have less time in the future.  So I am looking for a replacement.
I believe this does not take more than about 5 minutes a day.

If you'd like to take over that task for a while, please get in touch
with Paul, CC to me and to the mailing list (so that not 100 people
write to Paul... :-)

Thanks!

- Carsten

[1] Austin Frank is the other