[Orgmode] Org-Mode Demo

From: srandby
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-Mode Demo
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 21:56:46 -0400

Ok, I guess sending this as an attachment isn't going to work. So, below is a link to a Beamer presentation that is intended to give the viewer a taste of what can be done with org-mode.

http://www3.uakron.edu/randby/orgmode/demo.pdf

Originally, I was going to make a video, but getting good resolution on
the video was too much trouble. I will post a link to the demo on Worg
as soon as I get around to it.

Scott Randby