Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sourceforge community award

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sourceforge community award
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 22:02:06 +0200

Hi Sebastian,

please make this you second-to-last attempt.

This is great, we should go for it, I like it!

However, the green in DONE is wrong, too bright.
Could you go back to a darker green?  Otherwise
I can my have my friend fix that detail.

For the rest, thanks for helping us out of this stalemate.

Is the picture big enough? 640x480 at least, so say the rules....

Thanks!!!!

- Carsten