Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-fstree: insert directory subtrees into org buff

From: Lindsay Todd
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] org-fstree: insert directory subtrees into org buffers
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:14:12 -0400

Andreas,

    I am finding org-fstree useful.  Thank you.

    One thing that would make it more useful, at least to me, would be
if the directory listing were sorted.  Even alphanumeric order would
be nice -- would be enough for me -- but others might want the sort
order and type to be changeable...

    The other thing that would be nice (but I can manage without) is
to be able to indicate that the directory being listed is the
attachment directory.  I like to be able to do things like store
monthly statements from utilities with my notes concerning
interactions with that utility.

/Lindsay