Re: [Orgmode] org-exp-block patch and Graphviz Demo

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-exp-block patch and Graphviz Demo
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:29:40 -0500

> Since you would rather go to EPS as an intermediary step, then I would
> recommend defining a new block type which can handle this two-stage
> process.  There are instructions in org-exp-blocks.el, and I would
> recommend using `org-export-blocks-format-dot' in
> contrib/lisp/org-exp-blocks.el as your starting point.  It should be
> possible to achieve the result your want with only one or two lines of
> new elisp probably inserted right after the following line
>
>   (shell-command (concat "dot " data-file " " args " -o " out-file))
>
> Cheers -- Eric

I'm still just teething in lisp, but I'll give it a peek.

Have you compared the output between dot going straight to pdf, vs dot
to eps to pdf?

Attached are a pair of pdf's for comparison. The default font in eps
is better, and the line style is blunted and looks better vs the
arrows showing up going through the nodes. Perhaps I can control these
in the dot file, I'll look into it.

Thanks.

Russell Adams                            address@hidden