[Orgmode] Re: Bernt's document and LaTeX [was: Re: http://doc.norang.ca/

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bernt's document and LaTeX [was: Re: http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html ]
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 09:29:56 -0400

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> I would like to encourage you all to take another looks at Bernt's
>> nearly completed document over at
>>
>>      http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html
>>
>> If you are serious about using Org-mode to get organized, this
>> is simply an awesome resource of ideas, customization snippets,
>> tips and tricks.  I am learning looking at that, too.
>>
>> Thanks for doing this, Bernt.
>>

> Seconded, thirded and fourthed: thanks Bernt!

Thanks for the encouragement guys :) I'm hoping to fill out the
unfinished sections of this document soon.  As long as there are
sections marked UNFINISHED I expect this document to be updated at least
once a week.

The last export time for the document is at the bottom of the file so
you can quickly see if there is any new content since the last time you
viewed it.

This document has turned into a bit of a monster with a life of its own
it seems.  It's _way_ longer than I originally intended.

I'm not sure it'll ever be _truly_ finished though ... I'm finding that
when I tweak my workflow I just keep updating this document.  When I try
some new workflow that might improve things for me I schedule a task to
describe this new workflow a month in the future -- this way the new
workflow can mature or die and I'm only documenting things that really
work well for me.  You'll probably see new items about some of the
following in the next 30 days:

  - Why I have special key bindings
  - Combining refile targets into one
  - Limiting time spent on tasks