[Orgmode] A brief reference to org-mode in my presentation on Auto Focus

From: Charles Cave
Subject: [Orgmode] A brief reference to org-mode in my presentation on Auto Focus Task Management System
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 11:42:11 +1000

I created a presentation on the Auto Focus Task Management system
and made brief reference to how I used org-mode as part of my
project planning and scheduling.
You can view the presentation here:
http://www.slideshare.net/charles_in_oz/auto-focus-1543619

When I first learnt about this system I played around with using
org-mode to implement it, but found the pen and paper solutions
was best. I still use org-mode to capture tasks when I am at the
computer and want to capture URLs to explore and so on.

Charles