RE: [Orgmode] Donations

From: Chris Randle
Subject: RE: [Orgmode] Donations
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 22:53:33 +0100

Hi Carsten

Carsten Dominik wrote:
> Long story short:  There is now a PayPal donation button on
> the website.

I'm so glad you've decided to do this. I've been meaning for ages to ask
if you felt something like that was appropriate. I've used so many
different bits of software over the years in an attempt to keep myself
organized, and most of them have been commercial, requiring payment.
They all fall by the wayside after a while for one reason or another.

I mentioned to my wife how Org-mode may be "the one" as I'd now been
using for more than a couple of months, only to discover on checking
that it was actually over 18 months!

Don't think it's quite what St Paul had in mind when he wrote it, but
see "1 Corinthians 3:14"

--
Chris Randle