[Orgmode] Org protocol and new frame for remember

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Org protocol and new frame for remember
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 14:57:31 -0500

Hi all,

I've recently begun to use org-protocol. I've been using it with the
intriguing emacs-inspired browser Conkeror,[1] and, with the help of a nice
blog post by Tassilo, have worked out a basic way to send snippets from
the browser to remember via org-protocol. I've posted my hacks at the
bottom of the org-protocol page on Worg. (My apologies to

http://tsdh.wordpress.com/2008/11/14/calling-org-remember-from-inside-conkeror/

Footnotes:

[1]