Re: [Orgmode] org-protocol for safari?

From: Christopher Suckling
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-protocol for safari?
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 09:25:52 +0200

On 29 May 2009, at 00:54, Samuel Wales wrote:

Has anybody gotten org-protocol to work for Safari?  Earlier I asked
if anybody has written a script to parse Safari bookmarks and orgify
them; this would be another solution, just click on each tab.

I've got some Applescripts for use with Quicksilver which do this job for Safari and other applications. I'm intending to rewrite them to use org-protocol rather than my own rather hacky solutions, but haven't yet have the time. And also to rewrite them for other Quicksilvery type applications like Google and LaunchBar.

In the meantime, you can grab them at:

http://claviclaws.net/org

HTH,

Christopher