[Orgmode] org-exp-block patch and Graphviz Demo

From: Russell Adams
Subject: [Orgmode] org-exp-block patch and Graphviz Demo
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 14:09:24 -0500

I updated org-exp-block.el to support other Graphviz output types (ie:
neato, fdp, twopi, and circo.), and created a test document to
demonstrate each type.

Attached is a tar file containing the demo, diff, and updated
org-exp-block.el. It could use some tuning before being permanently
applied, see the comments within.

I considered posting this to Worg, but was concerned that it would
bomb without the updated block support. After its added to core, I'd
be happy to post this into Worg.

My next question relates to using Graphviz between HTML and Latex
export. When I do HTML I don't mind using PNG, however with Latex it
is better to export to EPS. That way you export to a vector format
that looks superb in the final PDF. This requires a postprocessing
step that I'm not sure how to integrate.

>From one of my Makefiles, I use this line to fix the EPS so that Latex
can import it:

sed -i -e 's/PS-Adobe-2.0/PS-Adobe-2.0 EPSF-1.2/1' $@

Comments?