[Orgmode] Re: Indentation problem

From: Spike Spiegel
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Indentation problem
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 01:05:28 +0800

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 9:51 PM, Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is your TAB key bound to the correct function?  (C-h k TAB) gives me
>  - <tab> runs the command yas/expand
>   in my regular setup and
>  - <tab> runs the command org-cycle
>   in my minimal emacs setup
>
> Both work the same for me.

I haven't figured out what yet, but cleaning out my settings and only
importing a few selected ones and re-checking out 6.27a made it work,
should have done that before sorry. On the other hand I'm not sure
what you mean with "regular setup" and "minimal emacs setup". With the
orgmode loaded c-h k <TAB> tells me org-cycle.

that said, if I copy paste something I still get the long lines
incorrectly indented. For example, given:
** TODO something to do
   SCHEDULED: <2009-05-30 Sat>
   [2009-05-27 Wed]

and then pasting stuff from the c-h k <TAB> I get:
** TODO something to do
   SCHEDULED: <2009-05-30 Sat>
   [2009-05-27 Wed]
   This is the command invoked in Org-moe by the TAB key.  It's main purpose
is outine visibility cycling, but it also invokes other actions
in special contexts.

(Note that positioning the cursor after Wed] then RET and then TAB
moved the cursor to the expected position)

thoughts?

--
"Behind every great man there's a great backpack" - B.