Re: [Orgmode] Minor request: full support of "ESC" as Meta key

From: Paolo Petta
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Minor request: full support of "ESC" as Meta key
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 19:50:24 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Carsten -

many thanks for following up on this (and to the list for bearing with me!) --- more in a direct/private email.

Paolo

Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 19:25:01 +0200
From: Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
To: Paolo Petta <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden

Hi Paolo,

normally, meta key bindings should automatically also affect ESC bindings. So it should not be necessary, even though I see that I have done this in some cases, very like upon requests like your's.

If you try to come up with a list of affected bindings/commands, I will add these specific bindings. However, as you have noticed, some keys in orgstruct-mode may be difficult.

- Carsten