Re: [Orgmode] html export with htmlized code blocks [SOLVED, but...]

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] html export with htmlized code blocks [SOLVED, but...]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 20:33:22 +0200

M-x customize-variable RET org-export-htmlize-output-type

Set the value to CSS and see what style classes are used.

I've set org-export-htmlize-css-font-prefix empty, so I can use the same
styles for org-export as I do for htmlized stuff that's floating around
on my computer from the pre-Org years.

   Sebastian

--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472