[Orgmode] timer for a task

From: Konstantin Antipin
Subject: [Orgmode] timer for a task
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:40:24 +0200

Hi everybody!
I am constantly trying to be more productive, and there is one thing
that I noticed:
If you give yourself a specific time for a task, then you tend to
finish this task in this time. It helps to stay focused and do stuff
that is most important.

So, the question is - Is there any way to set a timer on a taks, and
get a bell when it is expired?
Some time before I even wrote a small extension that helps me to do
that http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/tea-time
But now I am thinking - is there an orgmode-way to do that? It would
be great to integrate it with great time tracking system, for
example...
If nobody uses proposed feature, please give me a hint how it would be
best to do that.

my best,
Konstantin