Re: [Orgmode] Aesthetic/Readability Feature Request (stacking #+TBLFM: l

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Aesthetic/Readability Feature Request (stacking #+TBLFM: lines)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 00:02:54 +0200

On May 24, 2009, at 7:50 PM, Eric Schulte wrote:

Hi,

Would it be difficult to allow stacking of table formula lines.  With
the current setup I find I often have #+TBLFM lines stretching far past
the right margin of my page.

For (a very contrived) example, I'd like to be able to replace this

| 1 |  2 |  3 |
| 2 |  3 |  5 |
| 3 |  4 | 36 |
| 4 |  5 |    |
| 5 |  6 |    |
| 6 |  7 |    |
| 7 |  8 |    |
| 8 |  9 |    |
| 9 | 10 |    |
#+TBLFM: @1$3=vsum(@address@hidden)::@2$3=vsum(@address@hidden) + 2::@3$3=vsum(@address@hidden)

Well, that line is really only a storage location, it is
not meant for reading and editing.  Have you tried "C-c '"
in the table as an alternative.

- Carsten

with this

| 1 |  2 | 3 |