[Orgmode] how to change the font color of the hidden leading star in cus

From: Jevgeni Holodkov
Subject: [Orgmode] how to change the font color of the hidden leading star in custom theme?
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 14:35:11 +0300

Hi,

  I am using org-mode with option "Hiding leading stars" enabled.
However, since I am using a non standard theme - my background is dark
blue, the stars are visible, since their color is black. I org manual
it is said, that I may have to customize something, in order to hide
these stars, such as setting the font color. How can I change the font
of the hidden star and align it with my background?

Thanks and best regards,
Jevgeni Holodkov